STAYING CENTERED Part 1
Replay video is available for purchase below. Only $14.99
In this first of two experiential workshops, Anyes helps us to :
- Stay centered in the body, the gateway to your present environment
- Stay centered in the feeling center, learning to recognize what emotions circulate, how to feel them somatically, and regulate them through somatic and cognitive processes
- Stay centered in the mind, observing your thought processes through a process of inquiry.
- Connect to the innermost center of wisdom that is the ruling faculty of your body, feeling center and cognitive function.
- Learn how dreams can help you. (Click here to check out another of her passions – Dream Harvesting®)
Purchase and download the replay video of Part 1 ($14.99) here:
Staying Centered Part 2:
ACCESSING SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE
is available as a download, too!
Click HERE to review and order this profoundly helpful guided meditation
While practicing Hypnotherapy, leading retreats and training professional hypnotherapists over many years, Anyes became adept and familiar with the language of the deep mind. Following her passion for dreams and intuition, she studied and attended seminars and workshops with experts Greg Bogart, Ph.D, MFT (Jungian Dreamwork), David Sowerby, Ph.D (Intuition and Dreams), as well as Toko-pa Turner (Weaving a Living Bridge to the Otherworld). She subsequently created Dream Harvesting® and began leading workshops in the US and Europe, as well as offering 1-hour Dream Harvesting® sessions to individuals who prefer a private setting. (To learn more about Anyes, see her full bio at this link.)
"Anyes is a dynamic, empathic and thoughtful facilitator. I had no idea I could learn so much from dreams! What I retrieved was relevant, detailed, and meaningful. I thought Anyes was brilliant at knowing what questions to ask to further facilitate the experience. I had three dream Harvesting sessions, and each was profound and helpful- my unconscious gave me tools to manage certain situations, and the tools have worked! For me, they are archetypes and symbols. If you work with Anyes, I recommend to trust the process with an open mind - surrender doubt and be fully present with her. She is strong, caring, respectful, and fun, and is committed to guiding the best experience she can enable. You will be amazed with what you see!"